In order to train our pilots and decide them in a kind of small friendly competition, we offer you the opportunity to prove ourselves but above all to prove to yourself what you are capable of ! Indeed, on the occasion of the opening of our many summer destinations, we organized the 2019 summer tour, thank's to which you may be able to win a unique award :
Summer pilot 2019
For pilots who have flown our summer tour 2019.
For this, nothing more complicated, you will have to perform the following flights in the order in which they are given, and to precise which leg it is using the comment function of smartCARS (example : "Summer tour 2019 - Leg 1"). There is the list of the flights :
1) EBBR - LGSM - LGSR - EBBR
2) EBBR - LEMH - LEPA
3) LEPA - EBLG
4) EBLG - LIGR
5) LGIR - EBCI
6) EBCI - LEMG
7) LEMG - EBBR
8) EBBR - LPMA
9) LPMA - EBBR
10) EBBR - LEIB
11) LEIB - EBOS
12) EBOS - HESH
13) HESH - EBBR
With this roster, both amateurs and professionals will be pleasantly surprised since we have chosen to mix more or less difficult approaches with longer or shorter flight times, as well as other specificities specific to each field. We wish you a good luck for this summer tour 2019 and pleasant flights with us !
In search of always offering more quality content, we want to know your opinion on the following question : "Do you prefer a wintertable in winter and a summertable in summer, or both everytime ?". You can respond directly here :
If you want to help us improve our timetables, we count on your seriousness and your honesty to answer this question by specifying your callsign. Thank's a lot !
Your staff team.
TUIFly belgium virtual has become a recognized virtual airline on the IVAO air simulation network. This imposes certain conditions that must be respected, and this starts with the counting of active members within the network for each period of 3 months !
To facilitate this task, we have set up on the registration pages, parameters, profile, pilots roster, and staff page a field to display your VID. We ask you as soon as possible to fill this field so that it is visible on your profile and we will be able to see how much pilots really fly for us on IVAO !
Dear pilots, we are proud to officially announce that we are an officially recognized virtual airline on the IVAO network since today !
This event is for us a great reward, which could not have been possible without you, pilots, who fly for us more and more every month ! For that, we thank you, you who participate actively in the life of the virtual airline and which allow it to grow every day and to become more and more realistic !
Finally, we would also like to thank each member of the staff who invest 200% in the position that has been entrusted to them and that allows us to offer you more and more quality content !
THANK'S YOU ALL !!!
Dear pilots, we are happy to count you among ours, but we would like to take stock with you on the latest statistics we have studied. Indeed, our next goal is to become an officially recognized virtual airline on the IVAO network. For this, specific rules that must imperatively be respected by each of us to enable the future to continue to evolve in conditions conducive to its development, and which are the following :
- No commercial advertising is allowed.
- Be active in IVAO.
- Be operational. If not operational, your request will be removed.
- Have a fully functional website. If the VA is under construction your application will be rejected automatically.
- If the website of the VA is not in English, at least some pages must be in the English language.
- Mandatory pages in English are: the home page, VA Rules & Regulation page, the pilot roster, the staff list, and the page(s) related to the flight activity of the VA (i.e the statistic page).
- Only IVAO member VAs will have the right to mantain a registered ICAO code.
- The CEO of the VA must be at least 16 years old, have an IVAO account for at least 6 months, no suspension record in the last 3 months, all the above is valid not only for the CEO/Owner at the time of registration, but also for all future CEOs.
- The VA itself should not be using free hosting.
- The registration form must be filled in and submitted by the actual CEO/Owner of the VA and not by another person, even if belonging to the VA-staff.
- After the application has been submitted, the HQ Flight Operations Department will also require the approval from the Division HQ. In case the country of the VA registration doesn’t have an active division, the approval/denial depends on the DIV-HQ the CEO belongs to, if the division is active, otherwise the approval/denial depends on the FOD/FOAD or Executive.
- The Division HQ can request anytime to remove a VA from the system. The same rules apply for military and civil Vas.
As you have read, one of the main conditions is to be active on IVAO. However, we note that the number of pilots who have flown recently is relatively small. For this reason, we therefore impose a minimum of 2 flights per month per pilot to be performed online or offline as you wish from 10/01/2019 and for an indefinite period. Any pilot who does not respect this rule will have his account disabled for 90 days following the deactivation date. A pilot can only ask once that his account is activated again, otherwise it will be immediately and irreversibly banned from making new flights for TUIFly belgium virtual.
Your staff team.